The seal of Lycoris for Android Now Avaiable !!
*iPhone version will be released soon!!
Seal of Lycoris -Target:YUIE-
Seal of Lycoris -Target:CAIN-
Seal of Lycoris -Target:TOMO-
Idea Factory International Inc. is a branch of Japanese videogame developer and publisher located in Tokyo, Idea Factory Co., Ltd. , and it is established on September 30, 2013 in California USA.
Idea Factory made an announcement for a Holiday Contest!
They would like participants to come up with words that go along with each letter in IDEA FACTORY aka an acrostic. Here’s the example they provided: I=I, D=Definitely, E=Enter, A=Awesome, F=Fun, C=Contest, etc.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- Email email@example.com with your entry, full name, and mailing address.
- The deadline is December 12, 2013.
- Winning entries will be posted on the Idea Factory Facebook page with the winners’ first names and last name’s initial by December 18, 2013.
- Those who won a prize can expect the item to be shipped out shortly after the announcement.
- There will be 1 grand prize winner, and 10 runners-up. Runners-up will receive random goodies from the prize list.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to enter the contest.
The grand prize is aHyperdimension Neptunia Victory art print autographed by illustrator, Tsunako! This includes her autograph and a special illustration is added, as well!
But don’t worry! 10 runner ups will also receive a random price from each of the following:
- Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (PSP, Aksys Games, US)
- Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi (PSP, Aksys Games, US)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (PS3, NIS America, US)
- Record of Agarest War 2 (PS3, Aksys Games, US)
- Fairy Fencer F wall scroll (JP merchandise)
- Fairy Fencer F notebook (JP merchandise)
- Fairy Fencer F bookmark (JP merchandise)
- Mugen Souls body pillow cover (JP merchandise)
- Neptunia mk2 Tote bag (JP merchandise)
- Neptunia cellphone strap (JP merchandise)
- Neptunia mk2 mini towel (JP merchandise)
- Neptunia mk2 postcard set (JP merchandise)
For more details, visit the link above. Best of luck to everyone!
** Our new app “Bedtime Sweetheart -Shall we sleep?-” will be available SOON! **
Here is the line drawing of the Hayato, one of the 3 characters in the app.
The posts of the other 2 characters will follow!!
Shall we Date?: Can’t Say No
Release dates (Android)
Japanese: January 23rd, 2012
English: December 2nd, 2013
"Every day, you come home exhausted from working overtime, and you have to face your rocky relationship with your fiancé.
One day, you decide to take a break from work. You are somehow drawn to the little café near your office, with its’ rich coffee aroma. Upon entering, you sit at the counter. The only thing on your mind is your fiancé; but things will be different today. Your life is about to change. You meet a charming and seductive man at the café…so what lies ahead? Will you able to keep your usual simple life? Or will you decide to take the road to a passionate and dangerous romance?
Sometimes love can be dangerous in a grown up world. Can you say no?”
This is a game by NTT Solmare! The prologue is free, and each route costs USD$3.99. You can get it for Android here. The iPhone version should be released soon!
New Game Shall We date : Magic Sword (Android)
Percentages of women (by age group) who have played romance simulation games on their phones. Pink: have played green: haven’t played.
Love Pledge =Omerta=
(Love Pledge 血の盟約)
Release dates (Android)
Japanese, Korean and English: November 19th, 2013
"An Omerta is a blood promise; a ceremony of a ghost and a living person, promising to love one another forever. A couple bound by this blood promise is said to have eternal love that lasts even through different lives and reincarnations…
While living in a seaside town, you meet a man during a commute.
The Omerta slowly leads him into battles. He fights to protect you. He fights for himself. Your love with him evolves into…”
This is a game by a company called NamedAfterBy! The prologue of the game is free, and after that you will need to buy a monthly USD$3 subscription, which will allow you to play a chapter of a route each day. You can find it here. The iPhone version should be released soon!
Visit the offical website here, or watch the opening here.
The promo English ver. just Uploaded!!
"To celebrate the official full website launch, Idea Factory International is holding an Idea Factory International gift giveaway with the help of NIS America. Simply Like/Follow Idea Factory International on Facebook and/or Twitter for the chance to become one of ten lucky winners…